Sometimes selfcare comes in the form of a yogurt bowl. Seriously. I'm not just talking about flavor, as I sit here drooling and wishing I would have filled my bath tub with this- I'm also alluding to the energizing combination of adaptogens, tonic herbs and superfoods. Think cordyceps, astragalus & tremella... blended to taste like the most delicious chai latté you've ever sipped on... mixed with creamy cashew, and topped with turmeric. Yep, that's what I just inhaled in less than two minutes.
Cashew Yogurt with Chai & Turmeric
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 packet Addictive Wellness chai elixir blend
- 1 tsp. Moondeli golden turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. hemp hearts
- 1/4 tsp. rose hips
- organic baby golden plums
- cashew yogurt ( I like Forager Unsweetened " Cashewgurt " )
Here's what you'll do:
- Mix the yogurt (I used about half a cup) with the chai elixir and turmeric.
- Top with sliced plums, hemp hearts and rose hips.
- Devour immediately.